Drow Business! (Continued)
- PC: These conditions....by the gods...they're utterly-
- Drow Ambassador (Interrupting): Cost effective! We wanted to make our society more like society on the surface, and the one thing we lacked down here was INDUSTRY!
- PC: But...are those...children?
- Drow Ambassador: Of course not! That would be horrendous!
- PC: ...
- Drow Ambassador: They're *dead* children that we've reanimated through necromancy. The cost of feeding all of these mouths if they were alive would ruin us!
- Player Out-of-Game: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE